What is the turnaround time for a Company to be registered?
Once we have received your company order and payment the company is registered within 20mins.
How can I find out if the company name I want is available?
There are two simple ways of finding this out, first you can ring us to check or alternatively you can search ASIC
What information do I need to register a company?
To register a company you must have the following
- A registered office which can be your accountant, solicitor or your home address. This address must be an actual street address, not a PO Box address and must be in Australia
- A business address which must also be an actual street address and must be in Australia
- Minimum of one Director who resides in Australia
- Minimum of one Shareholder who can reside in Australia or outside Australia
- You must also know how many shares the shareholder (s) will be holding
Can I issue Shares other than cash?
Yes you can. Call our office to discuss
What is my company corporate key?
Your company corporate key is issued by ASIC approximately 7 days after your company is registered. The corporate key is a number (password) that will enable you to make future changes to your company.
What is a Company Constitution and Do I need one?
A Company Constitution is the governing rules of a company setting out all the requirements of directors and shareholders. No a company does not need a constitution, you can simply adopt "Replaceable Rules" but financial institutions will normally require a Constitution.
Shares & Shareholdings
At Companies By Quorum Services Pty Ltd we cannot provide advice on the share structure. If you need assistance contact your accountant or solicitor.
Your company must have at least one shareholder. Clases of shares can be divided into different classes of your choice. Most common share in our constitution is the "A" Class Ordinary Share however it can be any description you like.